Shapely stopped working on Firefox

Hi everybody,

I’m having some troubles with Shapely when I try to visit my website from another browser. Suddenly, Firefox doesn’t load my content, and I’m starting to worry if this is a problem of the website.

Can it be a plugin?

Or do you have any idea why’s that?

The website is http://borjamoya.com/blog

Thanks in advance :wink:

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

I have tested the site in both Chrome and Firefox and the pages loaded. Please try clearing your browser cache in Firefox and reload the page.

Best Regards,
Support

It is not a caching issue. I have the same issue. No page content appears in FireFox Mac.

http://www.polarkraft.com/bass-tx/

BTW, Borja’s blog content does not appear on Firefox Mac either.

Hello there,

I checked the blog and it does not load. Please try disabling any third party plugins that were not bundled with the theme to see if the issue persists.

Best Regards,
Support

I’ve already tried to disable every plugin and the problem persists.

Is there any possibility that the problem comes from the code of the content-page? Because I’ve figured out that I can see individual pages but not the main one.

Thanks for your help!

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Pleas try using the following plugin to delete your WordPress cache as it may be the case that WordPress is still trying to use and outdated element on the page which does not exist:

Best Regards,
Support

Thanks for being so fast answering.

I’ve tried that already and nothing changes.

Do you think it can be anything else?

Hi there,
Thanks for keeping in touch with us.

Just to be sure that the issue that you’re having here is a theme related issue, I’m going to ask that you try activating another theme such as the Twenty Seventeen theme and see if the content comes back up. If that’s the case, you may want to report this as a bug report in the theme’s GitHub linked below:

I hope this helps :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support