Shapely text getting cut off on the right side

Hi,

I am not a developer but have posted before without resolution. My webiste is great except the text gets cut off on the right side when I use the feature section on a separate page via a short code. Is there any way to fix this?

Lyss

Hey there,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

To be better able to assist you can you send the URL to the web page you’re having the issue.

Best regards,
Support.

Here is the example of the issue. It is on pages where I used widgets for shortcode in order to use some of the homepage functionality on the other pages.

On a separate note, I am thinking of creating a subdomain. If I do, can I use the homepage functionality of shapely on the subdomain (essentially have 2 homepages) or does it need to be like my other (less cool) looking pages?

Hi,

I didn’t see any cutting text in the link you shared? Can you share us a screenshot about the issue?

For sub domain, you can install a separate instance of Shapely in the sub-domain, and create a home page there, and in the main you have another home page.

Shapely home pages are widget based, so only one instance is possible at the moment per site…

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Thanks so much.

please see attached.

Lyss

Hi,

Sorry for a late in response, Add this Custom CSS in Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS,

.page .feature h4 {
    font-size: 22px;
}

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

It is not working. I am not sure if it because i used the shortcode plug-in to get the features section on separate pages. I wonder if it could be an issue to screen margins. Is there a way to make 100% wide for the pages with this shortcode feature is in use?

Thanks,

Lyss

Hi,

Can you use tools like http://monosnap.com and capture the screenshot and explain what things you want in the screenshot itself? Really couldn’t able to figure out this issue.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Here is another screen shot. Text is getting cut off. Keep in mind, this is not the homepage so i am using a plugin to generate the shortcode.

Hi,

We didn’t get any screenshot, did you forget to attach the attachment or forget to paste the screenshot URL?

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

here you go. thanks!

Hi,

Add this to the Additional CSS,

.feature p {
    font-size: 15px;
}

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.