Shapely theme activated but cannot import widgets

Widget Importer & Exporter says:
Homepage
[Shapely] Parralax Section For FrontPage We Change Everything WordPress Widget already exists
[Shapely] Parralax Section For FrontPage SEO Friendly Widget already exists
[Shapely] Parralax Section For FrontPage Portfolio Section Widget already exists
[Shapely] Parralax Section For FrontPage Small Parallax Section Widget already exists
[Shapely] Parralax Section For FrontPage Limitless Options Widget already exists
shapely_home_portfolio Our Latest Projects Site does not support widget
shapely_home_testimonial What Our Customers Say Site does not support widget
[Shapely] Client Section For FrontPage Our Partners Widget already exists

I have:
WordPress 4.9.8
Shapely 1.2.3 - activated
Shapely Companion 1.2.3 - activated
Widget Importer & Exporter 1.5.3 - activated

Does anyone know what I am missing? Help is greatly appreciated!

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

If you already have the widgets installed then using the importer will result in that message.

Are you trying to import the theme content when you have already made edits to the theme and widgets?

Also, the projects would need Jetpack to work.

Best Regards,
Support

Hi,
thank you very much for your reply!

i want to use portfolio section of Shapely template, but i can’t import 2 widgets:
shapely_home_portfolio & shapely_home_testimonial.

The response from the widget importer is “Site does not support widget” - you can see it in print screen attached to original post.

Jetpack is also there and activated (print screen attached).

If any idea how to install 2 widgets, which i need, ill really appreciate it!

Best regards, M.

Hey there

@marsowy can you try to add them manually? there is no necessary use only import for this widgets, you can manually add them as a widget from the appearance> customize > and navigate to the homepage widgets customizer to add widgets on the homepage,
it’s hard to get why widgets missed during import but if you can add them from customizer i think spending time on the investigation is not necessary
let me know results

@Noda i couldnt do it manualy, because widgets are not in the list of the homepage widgets customizer.

Hello,

Please go to Jetpack > Settings > Custom content types and enable the Testimonials and Portfolio options, once that is done try to run the import once more.

Best Regards,
Support