Shapely widgets not rendered correctly

Why was the style.css not overwritten when I reinstalled the theme from your github? Does that mean I did something wrong?

Yes may be depending on how you reinstalled it. You have to completely delete the existing theme and then reinstall the downloaded theme.

I start with a text widget and add “Call for Action” underneath. looks fine. Now I add another text widget below and two things happen: the call for action widget is always at the bottom of the page, doesnt matter the order. Plus it overlays the lower third of the second text widget – doesnt matter which text widget it is. Even if I remove all HTML from the text widgets and leave them pure text. I have attached an image for this issue.

If you share the page URL from your site where it’s happening then i can help you to resolve it.

Then there is an issue with the “Parallax Section for …”. I only put this as the only widget on the page. I renders fine if I set the picture to left/right/top/bottom, however if I set it to Background (either small or full) the image is not being displayed. I think this is the main issue why the web site is not displayed correctly. I added a screenshot with picture left one with and background full.

This is happening on your site due to the javascript error message occurred on the site as shown in the attached screenshot.

This issue is fixed on the following pages in the latest version of Shapely theme on github so if you use the Shapely theme from github properly then it must resolve.

https://colorlibsupport.com/t/wp-tiles-and-shapely-issue/#post-51075