Share Button, Media Social, Email Subs,

Question 1
how to make the floating share button on the left side of the site using jquery.?

Thank you

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

The theme has a built in social media section but if you want the icons to be displayed on the left then you would have to add a third party plugin:

Best Regards,
Support

I think you are proficient and provide intelligent solutions to my questions, but it turns out you only answer by suggesting links, I join here hoping to learn from the experts, but what I get is only an unsatisfactory answer. I used jQuery Floating not plugin??

Hello there,

The theme already has a social media feature available in the header so in order to add the floating social media icons, it would have to be added with a plugin or be a whole new feature that would be have to be developed for the theme.

Best Regards,
Support

why can not I enable the floating Kiwi social sharing menu, I’ve set such a picture.?

Hello there,

Please go to the WordPress admin panel > Kiwi > Networks and Colors tab and on the far right is the Floating Bar, ensure that you have selected the social media icons you desire to be displayed.

Best Regards,
Support

I have entered and set as directed, but to no avail. see the picture I attached, before.