Shortcode Not Working

I am trying to get a shortcode to work on my Blog Page, and it displays on PC’s but will not show up on Mobile devices. I have tried all different Colorlib themes and the shortcode will display correctly on Mobile device. It is just not working on the theme that i want to use, Shapely.

Can anyone help?

Hi,

It is strange, You meant he shortcode works in Desktop browsers but not in the Mobile browsers?

Just in case did you use any JetPack mobile theme? In that case, please disable the mobile theme: Mobile Theme

Can you show us the website URL to check the issue?

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Hi,

Yeah it only doesn’t work on mobile devices.

I don’t have any mobile jet pack themes enabled, URL is www.simconnection.net/news

Thank you

Hi,

Can you pass us the WP Login details to check the issue in a Private Reply… Also, disable all the plugins and check that solves the issue, if that solves, enable plugins one by one to find what cause the issue.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Thank you for the reply, I shall try this tomorrow and get back you with how I go!

Hi,

I just tried disabling all plugins except for the blog designer app, and it is still not showing up on mobile devices.

login details are:

url: http://simconnection.net/wp-admin/
username: [email protected]
password: hE@dw0Rx05

Hi,

Sorry for a late response, can you try disable that plugin also and see what happens? Also, can you share a screenshot, how it displays in the mobile? Screenshot the issue page.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.