Show posts by category

Hi Folks, I got a problem I can’t solve:
I’m using Dazzling for a blog, this will have several categories. I want (if that is possible, of course) to have those categories on the primary menu. The Home entry will show all blog posts. Cat 1 only the blog posts from Cat 1, Cat 2 only the blog posts from Cat 2, etc.
I created the primary menu, categories and blog posts. That didn’t work. For most (but no all, that’s puzzling for me) I get “Oops, that page cannot be found”. So I’m doing something wrong, but what?
1- I create categories
2- I create (some) blog posts, assign them to their category
3- Create menu items for each category

When I create that category menu in the sidebar, only one post shows up, with a button to the next post. I want all posts under each other.

Any advice is most welcome!

Jos

What I’m looking for is to work with the Dazzling theme, but the menu structure (?) from Travelify. I found a lot of list layout plugins in Wordpress, but I really need a blog layout for each page.

Hi Jos,

I hope you are well today and thanks for posting here.

I created the primary menu, categories and blog posts. That didn’t work. For most (but no all, that’s puzzling for me) I get “Oops, that page cannot be found”. So I’m doing something wrong, but what?

Please try resaving your permalink settings.

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s not displaying correctly so that i can troubleshoot it?

Best Regards,
Movin