Showing all blog post in grid

Hi guys I wanna ask whether it’s possible to show all my blog post on the blog page as grid? I’ve tried Googling and found this but it didn’t work for me:

@media (min-width: 768px) {

.blog.home #primary article.post {
    width: 50%;
    margin: 0;
    padding-right: 10px;
    display: inline-block;
    float: left;
}
.blog.home #primary article.post .post-inner-content{
    border: 0;
    padding: 0 0 30px;
}

.blog.home #primary article.post:nth-child(odd){
    clear: left;
    padding-right: 25px;
}
.blog.home #primary article.post:nth-child(even){
    padding-left: 25px;
}

.blog.home #primary ul.pagination {
clear: both;
display: block;
margin: 50px 0;
float: left;

}
}

Attached are the screenshots of my website. Thank you so much!

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Please try using one of the following plugins to change the blog display:

Best Regards,
Support

Hi thanks for your reply, I’ve tried both Post Grid and Content Views but they didn’t work. So after I activated and edited the setting of both plugins (not all at once of course), I went to my blog page to insert the shortcode, but the page isn’t able to be edited and there was a warning saying, “You are currently editing the page that shows your latest posts.” I was not editing any blog post at that moment.

I then tried creating a new blog page for my website so that I can insert the shortcode but even after saving the new page, the grid did not show up.

I was given two shortcodes that looked like this:
[post_grid id=“470”]
and
<?php echo do_shortcode("[post_grid id=‘470’]"); ?>

What I did was pasting [post_grid id=“470”] onto my blog page (I created a new one because the old one could not be edited). I didn’t do anything with the <?php thing. Please help, thank you!

Hi,
I tried the same as yellowvienna and the “postgrid plugin” doesnt do anything with me as well.
It just doesnt show up…
How do we make it work?
Thanks.

Hi,
I figured out what goes wrong.
If I use a plugin for a blog grid, it does work.
But when I assign this page to where all the blog posts go, it immediately goes back to the standard layout.
But I need to do this, to make the button on the homepage go to the correct page.

Could you help us out?
Would also be great if a widget could be next to it…
Thanks in advance, hope you answer soonish :wink:
Bonny