Showing Full Posts instead of Read More

I know this has been covered in numerous other topics, but I am having some trouble. I followed the instructions provided to show the full post but it’s still not working for me. I don’t want to have to do the “child” layout thing because that is just way too confusing for me personally since this is my first time using Wordpress. Can you please help? All I want are my full entries to show. Thank you in advance!!

Hi @thesimplethingsinlifeblog,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please try using latest version of theme by downloading it from the following page?

Best Regards,
Movin

Thank you, but is this going to mess up my current layout?

Dear @Movin, I installed the newest version. Nothing happened, though. :confused:

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using latest version of Activello theme.

Would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by checking the option “Set as private reply” when replying to this topic?

I don’t mind. My login through Wordpress is thesimplethingsinlifeblog and password is delta2032go. If you’re able to fix it I’ll be super happy. Can you also advise how to change the “Posted on” text for the date?? I was able to change the date font but not the posted on font. Thank you.

I hope it works. :slight_smile:

Thank you for sharing the site details.

I logged in to your site and found you were not using latest version of them from https://github.com/puikinsh/activello which i told you previously.

I just updated the theme version on your site and it started displaying full posts.

Could you please check it and let me know how it works for you?

Thank you so much for fixing it! I did attempt to install the latest theme version, but maybe I did it wrong. I’m new to WordPress so I am still learning how to do things. In either case, thank you again for fixing it!! :slight_smile:

You are always welcome here :slight_smile: