Sidebar doesn\'t work

Hey!

So I just installed Activello on my blog, you can see here: http://thebarefoottraveller.com/

However, the sidebar is weirdly on the left and it won’t move to the right even when I check the “right” category in Customize. Is there another way I can move the sidebar to the right?

Thanks!

Hi @annamaiak,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

I can see it is happening only on the home page of your site so this may be because of the content that you added in that page.

To resolve the issue please test it removing all content from home page of your site and also update the theme to the following latest version of it.

Best Regards,
Movin

Thank you, the problem was indeed that the theme wasn’t updated!

However, now I have another issue: my posts won’t appear on the front page. I currently have two “test” posts but they just won’t show up on the home page. They are set to public and published.

However, now I have another issue: my posts won’t appear on the front page. I currently have two “test” posts but they just won’t show up on the home page. They are set to public and published.

This is because you have set your front page as static home page, instead set it to display your latest posts as shown in the attached screenshot.