Sidebar doesn't appear in the blog page

Hi. Mi name is Leandro. I love Shapely but I have problems all the time. First at all, be patience. English is not my first language.

I can’t see the sidebar in the blog page and in the post, neither. I’ve read every topic about shapely without success. I’ve set the widget options but nothing. In the Blog page, there are not an attribute to set the sidebar template.

Any idea? Can you help me, please?

Thanks

Hey there,
Hope you’re doing well today

Please go through the following steps and see if the sidebar starts to show up.

1. Go to Appearance > Customize > Shapely Options > Blog Settings > Blog Template and ensure that a sidebar template is selected from the dropdown.

2. Go to Appearance > Widgets (or Appearance > Customize > Widgets) and ensure that you have widgets in the sidebar widget area.

3. Disable all of your third-party plugins and see if this issue still exists.
    If it resolves the issue I am going to then ask you to activate the disabled plugins one by one and test the page to see if we can isolate the conflicting plugin if that is the case.

4. If all else fails, send me a link to your site so that I can have a closer look.

I look forward to your reply :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support

Ok. I have a problem in 2. “Appearance > Customize > Widgets and ensure that you have widgets in the sidebar widget area”. There isn’t a sidebar widget. Thera are Home and Footer 1,2,3 and 4. I think that the problem is here.

Hi there. Any idea? I can’t see de sidebar widget, yet. Can you help me, please?

Hi there,
Thanks for keeping in touch with us.

Kindly provide me with a link to your site so that I may have a closer look at what’s happening from within the code.

Best Regards,
Support

Yes, of course. URL http://www.oiko.com.ar

Also, I have the same problem in http://consulnoa.com.ar/blog/ It’s an older shapely version but the same troouble.

Thanks for your request.

Beste regards.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Please go to Dashboard > Updates and install all the pending updates available there as it appears that you are using an older version of WordPress.

Best Regards,
Support

Hi. I’ve updated WP and Plugins. But sidebar doesn’t appear in blog page and in single post.

Hi there,
Thanks for keeping in touch with us.

That’s weird. Kindly disable all of your third-party plugins and see if this issue still exists.

If it resolves the issue I am going to then ask you to activate the disabled plugins one by one and test the page to see if we can isolate the conflicting plugin if that is the case.

If that doesn’t work, kindly provide me with some temporary admin access in a private reply so that I may have a closer look at the issue you’re having.

Best Regards,
Support