SideBar Issue in Activelo Theme

Hi There,
I recently downloaded the plugin “Custom Sidebars” to support adding the woocommerce widgets to the shop page of my site.

I am having an issue with my sidebar plugin for my woocommerce site. It will not show the woocommerce widgets on the shop page of my site, despite working on other pages. I currently have a coming soon page up and will respond with login details for troubleshooting.

Thank you.

Lara

Hello Larabaidoo,

I hope you are doing well today.

Please edit the shop age and then change the page template by going to Page Attributes > Templates and select Default Template.

Keep me posted on the results.

Best Regards,
Support

Hi team, did you mean shop page? I do not know what a shop age is.

the page is set to the default template. still no luck. my login is [email protected] and PW: Surrender2HerWill!

Please help.

Thank you.

Hey there,
I hope you’re doing well today

Please provide the URL for you website.
Also please try this plugin with a default plugin with a default WordPress theme such as TwentySixteen to see if it works.

Best Regards,
Support

www.thewellboho.com

I can see the sidebar is displaying on your site shop page http://www.thewellboho.com/shop/ but the woocommerce widgets are not displaying on it replaced by Custom Sidebars plugin so please contact Custom Sidebars plugin author regarding this to resolve the issue.