Sidebar, menu, amount of posts for Activello WordPress theme

Hi @lavender,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

1) Is there a way to increase the space / distance between the sidebar and the main content? I’ve browsed your support forum and stumbled across some codes like this one @media (min-width: 992px) { .main-content-inner.col-sm-12.col-md-8 { width: 70%; } div#secondary{ width: 30%; } } but it’s not exactly what I’m looking for. I’d love the main content AND the sidebar to remain their exact sizes, just the space between them could be bigger (I think there’s enough space on the right hand side for the sidebar to move a little to the right). Is this possible?
You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Activello Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

body .container {
    max-width: 1100px;
}
@media (min-width: 992px){
.main-content-inner.col-sm-12.col-md-8{
        padding-right: 22px;
}
div#secondary {
    padding-left: 18px;
}

}
2) Is there a way to add a new child column (or whatever it may be called) to the menu? So far I can add a certain category to the menu (in my case: “Reisebericht”) and if I hover over it, there are more categories popping up (Afrika, Asien, etc). But I would like those categories to be split up AGAIN; if I go to my dashboard and check the menu, I can see subcategories to them (Reisebericht > Afrika > Ägypten // Reisebericht > Europa > Spanien/Kroatien/Italien…), but they are not showing up on my page. Is there a way to add them?
This theme is built on Bootstrap and by default it doesn’t support third level of menu structure and one submenu is max so i think you might have achieved this by using the custom solution posted in the following reply.

https://colorlibsupport.com/t/child-theme-menu-override-in-functions-php-adding-a-third-level-of-menu-depth/

The above solution is for Sparkling theme but the same procedure applies for Activello theme.

3) I feel like this is a very silly question but I haven’t figured it out yet: Is there a way to edit the amount of posts showing up on the front page before clicking “older posts”? For example having two “big” posts showing up and below them 4 smaller ones? Like, 6 altogether on that page, instead of 10?
You can do this by using the WordPress option "Blog pages show at most" in the reading settings of your site as shown in the attached screenshot.

Best Regards,
Movin