SIDEBAR & RELATED ARTICLES

Hello,

Thanks for this theme.
I have 2 questions:

1. I would like to deactivate the right sidebar when reading posts. How can I do it?
  2. I would like to hide the “Related articles” section. How can I do it?

Thanks for your help.

Alessandra

Hi,
Here is what to do, for the sidebar. Before you publish any post, select a layout for that specific post. The options available includes: default, left sidebar, right sidebar, no sidebar and fullwidth. And if the option to select a layout didn’t appear on your screen,
Here is what to do. Click on screen option, tick on Select layout for specific post .
Hope this is what you are looking for.

Kezzy

Hi Kezzy,

Thanks for your message.
I don’t find any option for post layout (while I have it for pages).
Where can I find “screen option”, so that I can select layout for specific post? In which menu should I find it?

Thanks!

Alessandra

Hello @Alessandra,

The Screen Options can be found inside the WordPress Dashboard in the top right of your page.

Regards

Hi there,
I have the same problem, I would like to hide the right sidebar from all articles/posts.

I have addedd this css code to my style.css but it wouldn’t work.

.page-template-blog .col-sm-4{
display: none;
}
.page-template-blog .col-sm-7{
width: 100%;
}

I read this topic but I don’t have the possibility to select a specific layout for posts as you can see from the screenshot of my dashbord. How can I get rid of the sidebar?
thank you

Hello,

Try this CSS code:

.single .col-sm-4{
display: none !important;
}
.single  .col-sm-7{
width: 100% !important;
}

Should do the trick.

Regards

Hello,

Try this CSS code:

.single .col-sm-4{
display: none !important;
}
.single .col-sm-7{
width: 100% !important;
}

Should do the trick.

Regards

THANK YOU!!! Now it works :slight_smile:

Hi everybody!

Where exactly i have to add this CSS code?

I have paste it in style.css

It is weird, i already try this but it did not work. Pasting the code before the line “@import…” left my website misconfigured. Pasting after this line nothing happens.
But i will keep trying.
Thanks!

Hello @fbrey,

This code should be placed in a child’s theme stylesheet.css, ideally.

But you can use a custom CSS plugin or place it inside Dashboard > Appearances > Editor > Style.css but keep in mind that this will get erased if you update the theme.

Let me know if you got it alright.

Regards