Sidebar Support

Hi everyone, I have a problem with the sidebar. I would like to change its size and also the size for the logo. How can I do? Thanks in advance

Hey there,

I hope you’re doing well today

May I kindly as you to provide me with the URL of the page where you would like to make the changes to the sidebar which will also allow me to provide the Custom CSS Code needed to reshape the logo?

I look forward to your reply

Best Regards
Support

Hi, thanks for the quick response. The page is this http://wp-test.aseltd.eu/. I would like to make the Magnify the logo and then also the sidebar.

Thanks a lot, good afternoon

Hello there,

You can use the following CSS code to make the changes by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

/*Logo size increase*/
.logo {
    max-height: 100%;
}

The page only have the menu and the gallery, are you referring to a side bar on another page?

Best Regards,
Support

Good morning and thank you for the answer. I would like to resize the white bar highlighted in the attachment as I can not magnify the logo if it remains so.

Going to modify the css with .row can still not increase the logo as I would like.

Best Regards

Hello there,

You can use the following CSS code to change the navigation bar height:

/*Nav bar height*/
nav {
    height: 100px;
}

Best Regards,
Support

Thanks a lot for the answers and I apologize for my continued requests. The CSS works but still are not enabled to enlarge the logo even by increasing the height of the bar. The logo that puts 100px or 1000px is always in its area. I hope there is a solution.

Thank you very much and have a nice day