similars posts

I’m so sorry to disturb you again.

I don’t know how it is said in english the “similar posts” (at the end of the posts, to propose other posts). I activated the function in the menu personalize appearences but it doesn’t appear at the end of the posts. Here for exemple Nous avons oublié de nous écouter - Vivons Soi and the image in attachment of my back-office.

Thank you again and forever :smiley:

Hello

You have to use tags (its like categories) in the posts and your posts will appear as a similar posts

Hello,

it didn’t work, it added a link of the tag named “vivons nous” under the share buttons, under the sentence “Il n’y pas encore de commentaire, votre avis est le bienvenu !” Pourquoi amorcer le changement grâce au sourire ? - Vivons Soi
But still not a list of relative posts…

Hey there

You have to add tags in the posts and when posts are under same tag they will appear under post content

Hello,
I did that. I created a tag and I added this tag in the posts. But nothing appears. It should show a little text “thoose may interest you” (but in french) and the related posts but the only thing that appears is the name of the tag and nothing else.

Please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box

Hello,
here is the link : https://www.vivonssoi.com/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=93d06e0685fdd1e084eb36df45f51236
I put an admin permission…
But I disabled “edit code” to avoid hacking, maybe you wanted to edit the code by this way…?

Hello

Weird one, have you done any modification in the theme before?

Hello,
I prefered to disable edit code. I had once few websites and the wordpress one was the first to be hacked. So now I try to limitate the risks as I can because wordpress websites are still easily “hackable” (I imagine the word dosn’t exist :smiley: ).
I found your support forum and I made changes I found in the topics here (as adding privicy policy links in the footer because of the GDPR change color of links…)