Single blog post width and header logo

Hi,

I can’t seem to figure out how to:

1. Center align my blog posts (theme blog template and blog post settings are set to use the “Full width” template).
  2. Make my header logo look crispy and sharp on every device (my logo looks crispy clear when viewing on a desktop, but when viewing on my iPad or smartphone it looks somewhat blurry).

Here’s a direct link to one of my blog posts: https://www.cr3ate.nl/droneweetjenr3/

Have a nice day,

Sebastiaan

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

1. The layout looks weird, please go to Dashboard > Updates and install any pending updates available there, especially any related to the theme and WordPress.

2.Try using this plugin to regenerate the thumbnails used on mobile:

Best Regards,
Support

Hi,

I did all that you’ve asked, but unfortunately both problems remain.

Regards,

Sebastiaan

Is there anyone who can help me?

Hi,

Did you set any Custom CSS that altered the margin for elements? It seems like that, please remove all the Custom CSS you have in Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS or in Appearace -> Custom CSS if you use any plugin, and after that clear the browser cache, see that fixes the issue.

If you still facing the issue, please pass us the WP Login details in a private reply.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Hi,

Thank you for your response. I removed custom css and started over which results in good layout when viewed on desktop. Only thing left is the margins on the left and right when viewed on mobile, can’t figure our how to achieve this.

See: https://www.cr3ate.nl/droneweetjenr3/
Just resize the window and see what I mean.

Also wondering if it’s possible to change the related posts image thumbnail sizes.

Thank you in advance!

Sebastiaan

Hi Sebastiaan,

1. About the lack of margins on the sides of that post page, you seem to have changed the class on the div containing the content i.e. div id=“content” class=“main-container”

The class should read - class=“container” , so that the CSS applies margins on the right and the left on mobile.
Could you reverse that modification to get back the margins when using the full width template on a post.

1. The related posts images use the shapely-grid size that is set in shapely \ functions.php line 94
    The actual setting of this size is in shapely\inc\class-shapely-related-posts.php on line 181 with the get_the_post_thumbnail

You can switch it from the shapely-grid to one of the other sizes set in functions.php files and then regenerate thumbnails for the size change to take effect.

Hope this clears things up.

Hi,

That did the trick!

Thank you so much.

Regards,

Sebastiaan

Hello there,

I am glad the solution worked for you.
Please feel free to contact us again in the future regarding any other issues.

Best Regards,
Support