Site Completely Messed Up

For some reason my site, which uses Activello, is completely messed up! (www.honeydewblog.com) I’m not sure how to describe it other than having you visit the site yourself, but none of the theme’s layout are taking into effect.

I saw it for the first time on airplane wifi and thought that my site looked this way simply because the airplane wifi wasn’t strong enough to keep up with the site. However, now I’m noticing my site looks like this on mobile and on desktop with a strong wifi connection.

I didn’t change a single thing with my site or any plugins from the time I edited my last post to the time I discovered this issue. Can you please help?!

Thanks!
Jenn

Hi,

I check the source of the website, and most of the CSS and JS files are not found, that is the issue. Screenshot: http://take.ms/dx3xT

The files have wrong extension or something attached with them cause this issue, try to figure out what cause that, maybe some cache or optimizing plugin cause that, try to disable them and see that fixes the issue.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Thank you so much for such a quick response! I deactivated my cache plugin and it fixed the problem.

However, my site icon still doesn’t load. (I didn’t bring it up in my initial post, but I thought it might be a related issue). For some reason, for any tabs open where I am editing my blog as an admin, my site icon shows up. However, if I have another tab open to my site in the same browser, the site icon doesn’t load. (See attached screenshot. My site icon is the “H” with the little drops.) Any idea what might be causing this issue? Let me know if you’d like me to start a new forum post for this!

Hi,

I think it is also related to cache, try clearing your browser cache and see that fix the issue, it looks just fine in my end, Screenshot: http://take.ms/dtQQD

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Oh, good to know! I have cleared my browser cache multiple times and even tried on multiple browsers but as long as it’s not happening on other users’ experiences, then I’m happy.

Thanks again for your quick reply and your help. I feel so fortunate to have picked such a wonderful theme with such a great support team! :slight_smile:

Hi,

You’re most welcome, in case you run anything in the future let us know. :slight_smile: Try some other computers too.

btw, good blog. :slight_smile:

Regards,
laranz.

Thanks again for your help and thank you for the compliment!

I had a friend try looking at my site on her computer and the site icon also didn’t show up correctly on her computer. We both have Macs. Is it possible that it’s only having issues with MacOS?

Just a reminder, my site is www.honeydewblog.com

I could confirm the issue on your site using chrome browser but it is working fine on my test site.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.