site displaying differently in customiser and live

Hi

Im using shapely, I have done so in the past and its great. For some reason, this site design has been more complicated. When I make changes in the customiser and then log out to check how the site is working, the changes don’t always match up. when I go back to dashboard and then back to preview site, things also change.

Everything is saved and as far as I’m aware the same as any other time I have used the theme. Any idea what could be going on?

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:
Can i see the website url?
also, please provide a screenshot of the view when you are logged in
Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

yes, the site is ktbevents.net

Here is are the 2 versions of the site, 1 when I view thru customise and one when I view thru site preview.

Lots of elements that I have edited in customise do not translate to the other version

thanks for your help

with attachments

Hi there

please send me your access credentials along with your website URL and I will investigate this case. Don’t forget to mark your reply as private!
Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

thanks

user: garymcgarvey
pass: Beesbeesbees678

Sorry, i don’t know URL of the website

sorry, its ktbevents.net

thanks

Hi there

Strange, to be honest, I’m out of the idea, this is the first time i see such a problem,
Let’s exclude, plugin, please deactivate all your third-party plugins and try again, you have about 14 plugins activated and chances are big to have plugin conflicts, please disable all of them and then check your problem, if the problem is resolved then you can start activating plugins one by one to discover conflicting plugin,
Let me know results of this action

Ok, i found the issue :slight_smile:
All changes made in the customizer was saved as a draft and it was not published, once i published changes its now available on the website to see :slight_smile:

amazing, thanks for all your extended help, you really did go beyond what you had to. much appreciated.

best

gary

Thank you and you are welcome :slight_smile:

Is there anything else? :slight_smile: