site doesn't stop loading

if you navigate around different posts on my site belaroundtheworld.com, the round circle at the top of my tab doesn’t stop revolving (see attached for ref). i’ve tried to purge cache and minify - doesn’t work

Hi @mademoisellebel,

Thank you for your question.

I visited the post on your site and it is loading immediately without any issue.

Could you please test it on different browser or disabling all your browser extensions?

Also test it using different ISP.

Best Regards,
Movin

could you try it out again? even gtmetrix can’t analyse my site cuz it takes too long to load.

i’ve got sumome, jetpack, wpsmush, yeost and akismet downloaded for my plugins.

I have tested it again and it worked fine for me as shown in the attached screenshot.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

i have tried disabling all plugins. it didn’t work.
i have cleared my browser’s cookies and caches. didn’t work.
i then installed another theme, which seemed to work. but when i changed my theme back to activello, it wouldn’t stop loading again.
have also tried on multiple devices and on different browser window. same problem. it may appear to work at first but when i click on different posts, the problem recurs again.
when i check my site speed on gtmetrix, there’s an error because the site took too long to respond.

kindly advise, thanks.

Please try deleting the Activello theme on your site and install fresh latest version of it.