Site Logo alignment

HI,

1. How to left align the site logo. How to edit the padding also around it.

2, Can the header menu pane be freezed.

THanks

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile: I need to see your live website, please provide url and i will take a look

live link.

1. I wish to freeze the header menu on scroll. It would be great if you could share the code to edit the header menu font size and style.

2. Site logo needs to be left aligned.

hey there

Please add this CSS in appearance - customize - additional CSS

.site-name {
    display: table;
    margin: 0;
}
.navbar.navbar-default {
    position: fixed;
    width: 100%;
    z-index: 999999;
}

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Hi,
on applying the code the header menu is hiding the sitelogo. The padding above and below the content in header is mammoth.

Hi there,

1. The align logo to left use this CSS:
#logo h1{
    float:left;
}
  1. The sticky or fixed menu to the top even when scrolling is not exactly a simple task to do with CSS as the logo will need to be hidden when the page starts to scroll and that will need to be done with some custom JS. That not really something we cover as support and you will need to do that modification on your own.

There are guys here who specialize in such tweaks: https://colorlib.com/out/envatostudio

As for now this is what we could do to stick the menu to the top on scroll:

#masthead{
    z-index: 999;
}

#content{
    padding-top:4%;
}

Cheers.

Hi,

can we place the site logo in header menu?
Thanks

HI there

“can we place the site logo in header menu?” - Can you show me this in the screenshot?

HI,

when i place this code,
.navbar.navbar-default {
z-index: 999999;
}

The sitelogo tends to get hidden or rather term it as overlaps the header menu.

current: https://ibb.co/jLfNoy
i have highlighted with black the area i want to squeeze.

1. is it possible to shift the logo in header menu?
    https://ibb.co/dwjnMJ

thanks

Hello @commoncelebrity

1. You can you bigger logo image and it will be fixed
  2. no, sorry but this is not optional, we cant move logo in the menu without theme customization

HI,

Can we move the logo to the left and probably place an advert or on image to the right hand side?

Thanks

HI

Sorry but this is not possible either :frowning:

Hi,

can we limit the spacing above and below the logo.

the empty white space is too big in desktop view.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You can use the following CSS code to reduce the padding by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

#logo {
    padding: 5px 0 5px 0;
}

Best Regards,
Support

HI,

the padding code worked great.

All the numbered pointers on my pages are appearing clean without any effect as applied in editor. In editor they are looking bold and black while in final display its coming Grey and Regular Font.

attached snapshot

HI

Not clearly understand lats reply, is this a question? :slight_smile: or your problem is resolved?

Hey,

1. thanks for the padding code. It worked great and looks nice.

i have 2 questions.

1. In body of content i highlighted the heading texts as H1 size and color black , the final display was plain grey color without any effect. Kindly help on how can i change this.

2. I wish to have a menu in footer, horizontal menu with 4 options. Generic menu like disclaimer, privacy policy in all. Is this doable?

Thanks

Hello there,

1. Can you please provide a link to that post/page used in the image?

2. You can add the menu to the footer using a custom footer widget. Here is one to try out:
    Podamibe Simple Footer Widget Area – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

Best Regards,
Support