Site map in the footer always visible

Hi, first at all, congratulations for all the excellent material that give us and for your supreme support team.

My questión is, How can i put a site map at the footer like this demo-site including links, images and always visible

Thanks

Hi @fcopalestina,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can try achieving this by creating menu and adding it using custom menu and text widgets in the footer widget area as shown in the attached screenshot.

Best Regards,
Movin

Thanks @movin

But all the text in the custom menu is vertical, i want groups of text, like the image.

We can make them group of text by developing custom CSS code.

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s displaying so that i can help you to achieve it?

Yes, temporarily my site is: http://189.204.111.243:2280/wordpress/

thanks

I visited your shared site and saw the text in group and not vertical as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please advise.

@Movin the blue one isn’t a footer is just a rectangle at home page.

Now i put a footer with the custom menu in the widget section, and all is vertical

Thanks

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Travelify Other Options

#footerarea .widget_nav_menu li {
    background-image: none;
    padding: 0;
}
#footerarea .widget_nav_menu .menu {
    overflow: hidden;
    column-count: 3;
-webkit-column-count: 3; 
    -moz-column-count: 3;
}

Thanks @Movin

But I would like all the footer menu like the header menu width and with a blue background

I am not sure what you meant by “all the footer menu like the header menu width” but you can apply on them a blue background using below CSS code.

#footerarea .widget_nav_menu {
    background: #105D7B;
}

Hi @movin

What I mean, i would like the footer size like the entire width (see attached image)

You can try using below CSS code to make it full width.

#footerarea .widget_nav_menu {
    width: 100%;
}
#footerarea div.widget-wrap {
    padding: 0;
}
#footerarea .container {
    max-width: 1018px;
}

Thanks for everything @Movin

Best Regards

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: