"Site title and tagline fonts"

Hi I am struggling a lot to change my the “Site title and tagline” fonts . I am not using any logo image . Could anyone please help me out solving this. I am building a photography website and its called www.tfimage.com . I want to try “reenie beanie” and “daniel” fonts. I’d also like to mention on my Activello options there’s No Other>Custom Css option. Probably have to do with additional CSS. I am a Photography Student and any solutions would be cordially appreciated. Thanks in Advance

Hey there,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS

/*change tagline font*/
.tagline {
    font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif;
}

How to add custom font

Best regards,
Support.

Hello there,

Thanks for your reply. It worked for tagline. Could you also help me out on changing the ‘Site Title’ fonts.

Also I noticed it’s only visible to admin only.

Hey there,

I see you replaced the title and tag line with an entire image.
Do you still need assistance in regard to site title fonts?

Also, what are you referring to when you say its only visible in admin?

Best regards,
Support.

Hi i could’t change the fonts so I’ve decided to replace it with the custom Logo. I would still like to know how to change the font for the title so I can play around to make it look perfect. Can I not use any fonts as I tried ‘Reenie Beanie’ font and it didn’t work, hence I decided to replace it with image.
When I changed the tagline font it was’t coming up on mobile screen. that’s why I said it’s only visible to admin end.

Kind Regards

hey there

well, at this moment i cant do anything because you switched to image, in order to help you i need to see the problem live to generate custom CSS for you. btw replacing text with an image is not the bad idea as well, so if you like it yu can leave it as is, this is kind of logo which is necessary for all solid websites

let me know what you decide :slight_smile: