SiteOrigin

Hello dear forum,

I encounter a problem on my site with a widget (SiteOrigin Premium), for which I can not find an answer: the widgets that I place in the layouts are displayed as a code and not as a widget. I exposed my concern to “SiteOrigin” who answer me:

Hi Prodmov,

Sorry for the delay.

Unfortunately, the issue you’re facing is as a result of how your theme handles its (theme specific) home page - for example, a clone of the home page works without issue. This isn’t something we can fix, so you’ll need to reach out to the developers of the theme you’re using for assistance with this issue. Sorry mate. :frowning:

You may also be able to add SiteORigin page Builder widgets to your home by moving the home page builder data to a layout builder and adding it to your home page using amr shortcode any widget to add the layout builder to your home page. This isn’t a good long term solution but it should be enough until the theme developers fix the issue with the home page.

Do you have any idea how I could solve this problem?
Best regards

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

SiteOrigin will have issues like that if the page builder is used on the homepage because the theme uses widgets on the homepage.

Best Regards,
Support

Thank you for your reply. I take note.
Congratulations for your responsiveness and your efficiency.

Hi, there

Ok, now I will now close the topic and mark it as resolved. Feel free to contact us again Thanks!