Skills section - changes are not saved for Illdy WordPress theme

When I try to add new Skills in the About Section nothing happens.
Whenever i make changes it just keep loading, what do I do here?

Sincerely
Tobias

Hello Tobias,

There is a slight bug with theme and we are already working on it.

Meanwhile make sure to go directly to< strong> “Customize >> About >> Front Page - About Sidebar” by skipping General sections. That way all changes will be saved. This problem appears when you edit something in “General” tab and without saving changes go to widgets section (Front Page - About Sidebar).

If this solution doesn’t help. Please keep an eye on this thread and I will notify when update is out.

This theme was released yesterday, so things like that can come up but we are doing or best to eliminate those errors.

Sorry for inconvenience.

Hi there,

Congratulations and many thanks about the great theme. Unfortunatly I have the same problem - when I try to disable any section of the one-page, the system does not save the change.

I hope that the theme will be fixed soon. Thanks again! :slight_smile:

Best regards,
Peter

I have the same problem, please let me know when you fix it.

Have you tried updating to version 1.0.6?

Download link: https://colorlib.com/out/download-illdy/

So far only manual updates are possible since it is not yet live on WordPress.org. You should simply delete illdy theme and install it again. No content will be lost.

If “save” still doesn’t work after update try going to Dashboard >> Updates and click “Re-install Now”. This should clear outdated database entires that are no longer in use by Illdy 1.0.6 but were in use in the previous version.

Let me guys know if this works for you.

Thank you for your patience!

Does everything work as expected after update?

no, nothing changed. I can´t install it and i will switch to another theme. i wasted much too much time with this theme.

@risrose

Users above didn’t report any problems with installation but some settings weren’t saved properly.

Please start your own thread explaining what is not working for you and we will help you from there.

Sorry for inconvenience.

We really wan to make this a as great theme for everyone and your feedback is more than welcome.

Hi Aigars,

After the installation of version 1.0.7 the problem about the saving the changes is fixed and works OK. There is a problem only with Latest news section. When I hit Show this section? not to be shown and press Save and publish after that, the message from WP is Saved. Unfortunatly, on the Front view of the site, this section is still there. I am able to make changes as changing the texts, buttons etc, but when I try to hide the section, it is still there.

How can I fix this problem? Thank you for your time, help and great theme at all. I am waiting for your reply. :slight_smile:

Regrads,
Peter

Hi Peter,

I’ve sent this to our development team and waiting for an answer. If it’s a bug, we’ll update ASAP.

Thanks,
Colorlib Support.