Slider appearing on all pages

Hello,

I have a question about the slider photo. I put in some custom CSS (which you gave me, thank you) to make the slider just show one consistent image not linked to any post. But I only want the slider image to appear on the home page, as it does by default, but somehow the custom changes have apparently made it show up on all pages and posts, which I do not want.

How should I fix this code to make the slider image only be one custom image that displays only on the homepage? My site is kettiwilhelm.com . Here is all the custom code I have active:

#masthead > .container {
max-width: 100%;
width: 100%;
padding: 0;
}

@media (min-width: 992px) {
.main-content-inner.col-sm-12.col-md-8 {
width: 65%;
margin-right: 80px;}

div#secondary{
width: 24%;
font-size: 14px;}
span.site-name a {
color: #992125;
}

Thank you!
Ketti

Hi Ketti,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I visited your shared site and it seems you have not set slider on your site but the site logo which is displaying on all pages.

Please see in the following page how to configure theme slider.

If you want to do this with your current logo then you can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Activello Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

#logo {
    display: none;
}
body.home #logo {
    display: block;
}

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin,

Of course, you’re right, I had forgotten that I did have it set up as a logo. But the code works perfectly. Thank you!

Ketti

You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

Hello,

I would like to do exactly the same as Ketti.

Can I copy the code above ? Where do I have to paste it ?

Thank you for your help!

@Tuc To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for each of your other questions here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/activello/ instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.