Slider broke

Hello,

I am making a site using the Activello theme and the slider broke. I didn’t touch any of the slider related files. Only using FTP for styles in the child theme. Otherwise, mostly through the backend of Wordpress. Any ideas for trouble shooting?

Thank you!!

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Where did you add the new CSS changes?

Best Regards,
Support

Hello, I made them in the child theme. I made a new child theme and it worked.
However, could you point me in the right direction as to how to change the slider speed?

Thank you!

Hello there,

Making changes to the slider would require changes to the be done by a developerr, one of which you can find here:
https://colorlib.com/out/envatostudio

Best Regards,
Support

Thanks for getting back. The link didn’t work for me.

I feel I could easily make the chances if I knew where to find the code.

Thanks!

Rose

Hi there

Rose, this is the link:
https://studio.envato.com

Is there anything else we can do for you :slight_smile:

I guess you can do with editing the code, but hiring a developer will help in a better way. Do check in this community you will get an of a developer who can help you out with this.

With Regards,
Protar

Thanks for checking in. Not yet. They said “Just to let you know the items sold on Envato Market are created by different people and because of this we can’t help with questions that are specific to individual items. To receive assistance for this item, you’ll need to contact the author.”

Does anyone know who the author is? Is it puikinsh?

They also mentioned if you don’t know the author, to try Envato Support, which I just posted to.

All this to change a slider speed! Oy vey!

Thanks,

Rose

hi Rose

I think you misunderstood answer of the question, we don’t suggest to open a support ticket in Envato forums, this is useless, you have to hire someone to make necessary changes for you and for this we suggested Envato studio, not their support forums which is dedicated to their community only