Slider doesn't work anymore

Hi,

I use the travelify theme for my website, but the slider on the homepage doesn’t work anymore, since recently. The only thing i changed recently is the logo/image above the slider. The slider used to work perfect. All the settings are still correct and the same as before. How can i solve this problem?

Post your website url and I will try to debug it.

My website url is: www.oefentherapieheino.nl

When you were trying to remove copyright information form the bottom you have also managed to remove all JavaScript which is enqueued in the footer. Which means that no JavaScript is working now. Slider, back to top button and other javaScript powered code is broken.

The only solution here is to reinstall the theme. No changed done via Theme Options or WordPress customizer will be lost as these things are written in database. Only your changed directly in code will be removed.

Thank you for your comment.
How can i reinstall the theme? Is it necessary to install an other theme first, and then travelify again?

You have two options:

1. Activate any other theme and delete Travelify. Then install it again from WordPress.org (via your website dashboard), Github or our website.
  2. Replace all theme files via FTP. Download it from any of above mentioned sources and replace all files in your current theme folder.

Both options will work the same way.