Slider Height

Hello,

It’s me again. I have read through the other thread regarding changing the slider height and have tried the plugin and code but my image doesn’t expand to fit the space? I know that my image size is large enough for the size that I have set but it won’t expand to fit it?

www.littlenomadgal.com

Thank you!

Hi @littlenomadgal,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please tell me exactly which solution you have used on your site?

I visited your shared site and it seems you are using Jetpack plugin on your site so could you please try temporary deactivating its Photon module on your site?

This jetpack photon module is not updating the images stored on wp.com so to resolve the issue either disable this module or update the images on wp.com by contacting jetpack support team.

Then regenerate the thumbnails on your site using following plugin.

Best Regards,
Movin

I have installed the plugin and activated it but how do I regenerate the thumbnails?

Was able to regenerate thumbnails but still stretches the original photo out?

It is getting stretched because of the following custom CSS code that you are using on your site so please remove that CSS code to make slider images not stretched.

.flexslider {
    height: 500px !important;
}
img.attachment-activello-slider.size-activello-slider.wp-post-image {
    height: 500px;
}

Thank you, it worked perfectly! Any way you would be able to tell me the dimensions for an image that would fit perfectly (without gaps/stretching) into the slider if set at 500? (ie. what’s the horizontal measurement?)

Thank you for all your help, appreciate it!

Use slider image width a least 1900px so that it will display like our demo site here https://colorlib.com/activello/

Got it thank you!

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: