Slider image clarity

Hi,

The first image in my slider looks very blurry and not as clear as it does when you click the blog post. I have this issue with my featured images a lot, I can never find the proper size. How can I get the photos to look clear in the slider?

www.pinksofa.co

Hi @adhe0,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Please try forcing Regenerate Thumbnails images to reset your images to their correct sizes using the following plugin.

Best Regards,
Movin

Thank you, I think that worked. I also would like to set up my home page and categories so that posts look like this:

I only want to display the featured image and title of the post.

Thanks Movin!

Actually, I’m having the same issue with the images in slider. It crops out parts that I don’t want cropped. I’d like to show the full image

Here is account info if you could maybe fix the issue because I’ve downloaded the plugin and see no changes.

username: adhe0
passoword: W&7%#%M$4%

Thanks.

Thank you, I think that worked. I also would like to set up my home page and categories so that posts look like this:

To achieve this exactly you have to develop custom code.

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here.

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Colorlib recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

I only want to display the featured image and title of the post.

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS

body.blog article .entry-content,
body.category article .entry-content {
    display: none;
}
Actually, I’m having the same issue with the images in slider. It crops out parts that I don’t want cropped. I’d like to show the full image

You can try achieving this by using the attached small plugin specially developed for you that contains some custom code.

I tried uploading the attachment in the “add new” plugin section and got this message.

If I am not adding the attachment properly please direct me how to.

Thanks.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You tried to upload the .php file but you can upload the file as it is after you downloaded it.
Please try to upload the file in the .zip file format because WordPress will unzip then install the file for you.

Best Regards,
Support

Hi,

That does not work either. I tried uploading the .zip file directly from my desktop and got the same failure to upload that I always get. Is there something you could go in and manually fix? Every feature image has the same sizing issue in my slider.

Thanks.

Please extract the shared zip file and you will get colorlib-divilab-plugin folder then zip it again and use that newly zipped file to install plugin.

That does not work. This is the only option to upload, no extracted zip file.

No zip file to upload, and I get the same error with this file.

It seems you didn’t read my previous replay carefully. You have to upload newly created zip file and not php file.