Slider image not showing in full width

Hi!
I installed the theme and set up the slider as shown in the demo, but the image is not shown in full width. I already downloaded the exact same from the demo and added this as a feature image for a test, even that image does not show full width.
I found a thread here with a child theme that is supposed solve this and tried to upload that, but I shows an error, that I cant install is as the parent theme is missing. Its referring to an Activello Master themen, I have the regular one installed.
Thanks for your help!

UPDATE I found the correct size for the images so now they do show full width. Its 1920 × 550.
Thanks

Hi @julaya,

Awesome great to see you got that found.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!

Cheers,
Movin

Hi Movin!
I do have more questions:
My site is multilingual, and I would like to add the language switch to the top header, where the search field is right now, either on the right or on the left.

As its a widget I create a new menu for the languags switch, but the theme only allows two menus.

So, I could only add the laguages as link of the same hierachy as the main categories or replacing the social menu.

How Can I edit the menu where the search bar is?

My site is this:

Thanks!

You can edit the menu where the search bar is by going in to the admin area of your site and visiting the Menus screen then find the menu which is set as Primary Menu and edit it. If none of the menu is set as Primary Menu in the Theme locations then set it first.