Slider images size Suddenly changes

Hello here my blog www.mgluxurymarket.com
Before, my home page slider images went from one side to the other of the screen. From this evening, they use only the middle part of the slider, leaving the sides with two grey areas.

I’ve checked the lenght and size of the posts’ feature images, and they are ok. I’ve also downloaded the “Regenerate Thumbnails” plug in, and even after that I couldn’t solve the problem.

What’s wrong? What has changed in the last hours¿

Thanks
MG

Hi,

Same problem here !
I don’t think I’ve added any code related to the slider.

Is it the Activello theme itself ?

My Wordpress site just updated itself and it has also messed up the slider height of my website: http://wildcoasttales.com/

Before the slider images were full size and took up the full page - like the sample Activello theme website. Now, post Wordpress update it has shrunk the images in the slider and there is grey space on either side. Please help!

Screen shot attached.

Hi,
I have the same problem.
My customer said that after a Wordpress update he got this strange behaviour: slider image size changed.

Any idea?

Regards,
Stefania

Hi There,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

It seems it is happening because of the Jetpack plugin so could you please try temporary deactivating it or its Photon module on your site if you are using it?

It seems this jetpack module is not updating the images stored on wp.com so to resolve the issue either disable this module or update the images on wp.com by contacting jetpack support team.

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin,
thank you for your helpful tip.
I disabled photon and the image now is ok BUT (there’s always a BUT) the sidebar in the homepage doesn’t show up anymore, the other pages yes :frowning:

I have a sidebar with different widgets and for each widget the visibility.

For home page -> no sidebar, no widgets
For the other pages -> yes

Strange, isn’t it?

Cheers,
Stefania

Hi Stefania,

I disabled photon and the image now is ok BUT (there’s always a BUT) the sidebar in the homepage doesn’t show up anymore, the other pages yes

This seems different issue than asked in this topic so to help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here Activello - Colorlib Support Forum instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Cheers,
Movin