Slider is displayed in Customizer-View, but not live

Hello,
I created 3 posts with the category “slide”, each of them with a featured image.
Then I switch to the Customizer and set the slider settings there: I activate the Slider, select the category “slide” and put the number 3 in there.

Very strange: when I’m in the Customizer-View, I can see the slider and I see how it’s working. But when I leave the Customizer-View and open a new tab to have a “real look” on the live site, then the slider is not displayed anymore. Instead there is the message: “Slider is not properly configured”
http://wp03.pixelhof.de/

Have I done something wrong?

Thank you very much
Moriaan

sorry, the link was wrong! It is here: http://wp04.pixelhof.de/

Hi @moriaan,

Did you saved the changes? Try also to delete the cookies after you save the changes.

If you already did all of these and it still does not work, please reply to this post “set as a private reply” and provide us with a wp admin and wp admin so we could take a look.

Thanks,

Cristian

Hi Christian,

thanks very much for your reply. I tried to delete all the cookies, but it is still not working.
But tomorrow I go for holiday for a week. I will send you a private reply when I’m back.

Till later then
moriaan

Hi @moriann,

Have a nice holiday, please message me when you will get back so we will try to find a solution.

Thanks,

Cristian

Hello again,

Thank you very much for support!
I’ve created an admin-account for you and send you the login data:
http://wp04.pixelhof.de/wp-login.php
User: colorlib-support
PW: Colorlib-!-2017

Best regards
moriaan

Hello,

I have exactly the same issue. My slider is all set and works. However, I don’t know how to link it to my static page. At the moment, my slider is not link to any page, which probably explains why I can see it in my custom view, but I don’t see on my home page (which is my static page).

I would like to know how to add my slider to my static page, or any other page. I haven’t found any help on that, except the on WooCommerce, which involves coding, but then makes the built it Flexslider useless.

Thank you in advance for your help,
Sam

Hello Christian,
6 days ago I’ve sent you my login-data. Could you already find out, where the problem is?

Thank you very much!
Moriaan

HAllo, i have same problem too.

Please fix thi man. Thanks

dear sir, I have the save issue in this theme. In the customize slider work good and when we exit the customize

ok, I’ll try it once again to get support in this topic. 2 weeks ago I sent you my login data. Now also other users report about this defect slider. Is this a general bug in the theme?

I’m looking forward to your answer.
Thank you very much!
moriaan

yes. i think this is general bug on this theme… is theme developer can fix this…?

Hello again,

it is one month ago since I started this support request. Sadly nothing happened since then. But I don’t want to give up this topic, because I love this theme and I am still confident, that a solution for this slider problem is possible.

Therefore I try it once again to ask one of the support team: Can you help here pleeeeaaaaassse ??? !!!

Thank you !!!
Moriaan

Hello there,

I hope you are all doing well today and I apologize for the late response.

Now, as it stands for this issue. I have logged into your WordPress admin panel and I have assessed the issue to be a minor bug seeing that the slider appears in the customize window.

I will notify our development team immediately.

Best Regards,
Support

Hello again,

I really appreciate your answer!
Is anything going to happen now?

Thanks a lot!
moriaan

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

I have escalated this issue to our development team, so that they can release an update for the theme that would fix this issue because it is being experienced on multiple sites.

Best Regards,
Support

Have you tried creating an extra post? If the slider says 3 posts, make sure you have 4 in the selected category. It worked for me!

Hey @moriaan,
Hope you’re doing well today

Unfortunately, a timeline on a fix for this bug cannot be confirmed, however, if you’d like to file a bug report that can be tracked and you’ll be able to get more information during the process, you could go to the GitHub and do that under the issues tab at the link below:

Best Regards,
Support