Slider & menu bar

Hey there,

I have a few questins regarding the slider & the main menu bar.

Slider:
How do increase the font size of the blog post title in the slider? I don’t want to increase the font size of the category tag…
Would it also be possible to remove the category tag from the slider? It would be awesome if you could give me solutions to both ways, then I could paly around a bit and see what I like the best!

Main Menu Bar:
Because I have increased the width of the main content area, I would also like to increase the width of the main menu bar, so that their “borders” are in the same spot. (Hope this makes sense)

Furhtermore, I would like to increase the font size of the menu bar & the search box - how can I achieve that?

Thanks!!

Hi @dorohenrietta,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

How do increase the font size of the blog post title in the slider? I don’t want to increase the font size of the category tag… Would it also be possible to remove the category tag from the slider?

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Activello Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

.flex-caption h2.entry-title {
    font-size: 32px;
}
.flex-caption .post-categories {
    display: none;
}
Because I have increased the width of the main content area, I would also like to increase the width of the main menu bar, so that their “borders” are in the same spot. (Hope this makes sense)

Furhtermore, I would like to increase the font size of the menu bar & the search box – how can I achieve that?

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for each of your other questions here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/activello/ instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Best Regards,
Movin

Dear Movin,

Thanks for your help, I appreciate it!

I tried adding the code, removing the category tag worked, but the font size did not change.
I just checked what else I had already added in the custom CSS box and saw that I am using this code to change the font & font size for tites of blog posts.

#page .entry-title {
    font-family: Georgia;
    font-style:normal;
    font-size: 26px;
}

If I increase the font size in that code, it changes for the slider too. This kind of is a solution, but would there be a possibility to control the font size etc. for the blog posts & the slider separately?

PS: I’ll make a new thread for my other question :slight_smile:

Then please try using the below CSS code instead.

#page .flex-caption h2.entry-title {
    font-size: 32px;
}
.flex-caption .post-categories {
    display: none;
}

Now it worked, thanks a lot for your help! :slight_smile:

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: