Slider not displaying anymore

Hi there,

Just as of a few days ago, the slider on our page www.wetraveltolive.com does not display anymore, I have tried with different browsers (chrome, safari, explorer, mobile) and installed all updates for wordpress etc. I haven’t changed anything in the custom code or the slider settings, it just stopped displaying.It still shows that it’s working when I go to Appearances- Custom -Slider.

Thanks for your help

Sissy

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Did this start happening before or after you updated the plugins and WordPress?

Best Regards,
Support

Thanks for your quick reply. It definitely happened before the wordpress update but likely after some plugin updates, which I unfortunately don’t remember what were the exact ones as there were multiples. I think was was Yoast SEO but I am not 100% sure of the rest.
Is there anything i can do to display the slider again?

Thanks a lot

I also noticed that the Instagram Widget and the Nomad World Map Widget are not displaying anymore either. The titles are but the graphics are not loading.
Other widgets like the Facebook like box do still work.

Thanks again

Sissy

Oh and the two widgets only don’t display on our home page, on other pages they work fine.

I tried to access your shared site but getting the error “Error establishing a database connection”.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Hi,

Thank you a lot for the tip! It was the easy Facebook like box plugin that seemed to cause the problem. With this one deactivated the site loads normal again.

Thanks!!

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: