Slider not showing

Hi folks!

Many thanks for the great theme!
I’m having some issue with the slider… While testing locally (localhost) everything worked just fine.
But once I’ve tried it live online, it just donesn’t show :frowning:

I’ve set the featured images, the categories and checked to show the slider in the customizing options. I’ve also tried disabling every plugin, but still it does not show… Any tip on how to solve that?

My project: http://violaoiniciantes.com.br/blog

I hope you guys can help me out… Thanks once again!
Thiago.

Hi Thiago,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me the screenshot of your slider settings from the admin area?

I tried to visit your shared site but i am getting the error message “This site can’t be reached”.

Please advise.

Kind Regards,
Movin

Hi, Movin!

Thanks for taking time to answer!
After a while trying to make it work, I decided to switch to the Dazzling theme and guess what… The slider worked like a charm.
Still haven’t figured out what happened, for all I did was change the theme and Bingo! the slider showed.
But since I’m just starting to build the blog, change the theme didn’t cause any trouble at all, and I even liked it!

While using the sparkling theme, I noticed in the source code of my page that the slider WAS actually there, but it measured 0px x 0px. The code was all there… but never mind, Dazzling suits me just fine.

Thanks once again,
Thiago.

You are always welcome here :slight_smile: