Slider not working properly + bold for fonts

The slider doesn’t seem to work properly. When I set 4 images, only 3 are displayed, when I set 6 only 3/4 are displayed. It used to work correctly at the outset now it doesn’t anymore. I do not seem to be able to manage slider images properly.

Second, I want to render the links on the right (hot this week, latest posts) in bold, which class/peace of code do I have to amend and how?

www.myfutureproject.com

1. Please post a screenshot of your current slider settings. There are no limits for slider and it can handle any number of posts/pages.

2. Add this code to Theme Options - Other - Custom CSS

.widget_wmp_widget ul li a {
    font-weight: bold;
}

I don’t see the way of adding an enclose. 5 photos are set with their code numbers but the featured slide n. 5 won’t show… . It’s a recent problem.

I’ve tried to save several times but at no avail.

Another problem which has just arisen regards the like box. I had managed to insert it manually and it showed. I added a post and after this it doesn’t show anymore.

I had added the javascript code into the header.php

<body <?php body_class(); ?>>
<div id=“fb-root”></div>
<script>(function(d, s, id) {
var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];
if (d.getElementById(id)) return;
js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id;
js.src = “//connect.facebook.net/en_GB/sdk.js#xfbml=1&appId=838562262834444&version=v2.0”;
fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);
}(document, ‘script’, ‘facebook-jssdk’));</script>
<?php
/**
* travelify_before hook
*/
do_action( ‘travelify_before’ );
?>

and put the second part of the code where the like box should appear on a text on the right column. The like box showed, until I added a new post and it desappeared. I had tried to add the likebox with different plugins, but it never worked in your theme. There was always only a blank box, so I tried manually, but obviously it isn’t a solution.

I see so many bugs in this theme.

Number of Slides 5
Featured Slide #1 392 Click Here To Edit
Featured Slide #2 626 Click Here To Edit
Featured Slide #3 546 Click Here To Edit
Featured Slide #4 583 Click Here To Edit
Featured Slide #5 1047 Click Here To Edit

Transition Effect: fade
Transition Delay 8 second(s)
Transition Length 1 second(s)

Add this code to Theme Options – Other – Custom CSS

.widget_wmp_widget ul li a {
font-weight: bold;
}

with this code only the popular posts get to be bold, the other squares (cathegories etc) remain standard. I would like bold in all.

Number of Slides 5
Featured Slide #1 392 Click Here To Edit
Featured Slide #2 626 Click Here To Edit
Featured Slide #3 546 Click Here To Edit
Featured Slide #4 583 Click Here To Edit
Featured Slide #5 1047 Click Here To Edit

Transition Effect: fade
Transition Delay 8 second(s)
Transition Length 1 second(s)

n. 583 IS NOT DISPLAYED. it exists…I thought it was a wrong number but it’s always been displayed before I added 1047

Update: Facebook box works only in Chrome and not in Firefox (latest version)
The bold shows only in Firefox (only 1 box) and not in Chrome…

While the Facebook problem seems to have sorted out itself, the problem with the slides remains. I have loaded 5 images and the 4th won’t display. I have tried with other posts/images, same problem. If you put 5 images only 4 will show, or anyway a lesser number of that included.

Nardo,

Unfortunately, I don’t have solution for that. I am certain that this theme does support unlimited number of slider images. I also made sure to update theme demo to include 6 images just to make sure that there is no problems with it: https://colorlib.com/travelify/

Maybe try to increase number of slider to something like 6-8 and add different page/post IDs to those fields just to make sure if they do anything. Leave some fields blank and then publish it, play around to see what happens.

Sorry for my inconvenience.