Slider on Yegor theme

Hi

I have installed the Yegor theme.

Can you tell me how to get the slider working on the home page please?

The theme documentation states “Slider settings: There is a jQuery slider on the homepage of the theme You can use the slider to display the featured images from a selected category. From the theme options page you can select a category and the number of slides to be displayed.”

I have created a category, posted some images within that category and set this up in theme options but no slider is showing.

I’m new to wordpress so if someone could explain I would be grateful.

Thanks

Hi @caitie,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Are you talking about the following Yegor theme?

I have downloaded the above theme and used it on my test site.

I could display the slider on the theme home page by configuring the theme options as displayed in the attached screenshot.

The category that you set in the theme option should be added to the posts and those posts should have featured image set.

If it still doesn’t work for you then this can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Also if you can please share me your site URL where you are trying to use it so that i can troubleshoot it.

Kind Regards,
Movin

Hello, I made the placement of the buttons of social networks, saved them, but it still fails.

Theme Colorlib

Hi @martinspaiva,

To help keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/other/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Cheers,
Movin