Slider option image gallery

Hello,

I was looking for a slideshow option in the Dazzling image gallery option, but could not find it. I now find it not very user friendly that when one click on a images from the gallery, that the picture is displayed but that it is not possible to easily go the previous or next picture.

Is there a way to add the slider option without installing a different image gallery plugin such as NextGen?

BR,
Ralph

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

There is a build in slider option available via Appearance > Customize > Dazzling Options > Slider Options and you can enable the slider from there but it only works with a post category so you need to create a post category for the slider with posts that have a display featured assigned to it…

Best Regards,
Support

Hello,

I’m not sure if I understand your comment correctly. I’m aware of the slider option, but don’t see how this is linked to my image gallery wherefore I have a specific page on our website and wherefore I asked this question.

I would like to have a option in the gallery, that when you select a picture that it becomes bigger and you can easily move to the previous or next picture.

BR,
Ralph

Hey there,

Thank you for the clarification,

To accomplish this you should utilize a gallery Lightbox plugin as WordPress gallery by default doesn’t have a light box slider feature. Here’s a plugin you can look into to accomplish this.

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,
Support

Thanks for the very helpful tip :slight_smile: I installed the plugin, and followed all instructions but for some reason the light box option is still not working. Perhaps there is a conflict with another plugin that I’m using but this would be something that I have to look into.

Thank you for the help!

BR,
Ralph

Hey there,

Thank you for keeping in touch.

I do hope it works out, let us know if it works or if you find another plugin that does the job, let us know .
It would be great information for other users that may encounter similar issues.

Best regards,
Support.

I tried another one which is called WP Featherlight and this one works without any problems :slight_smile:

Thanks for the support!

PS: if possible, please reply to my other post about the gallery not being being responsive on my mobile device. Thanks :slight_smile:

Hello there,

I am glad the solution worked for you.
Please feel free to contact us again in the future regarding any other issues.

Best Regards,
Support