Slider option missing?

I’m giving the Sparkling them a try, so I just downloaded sparkling.2.2.2.zip and installed it. According to the Slider documentation:

Slider Settings are located in Appearance >> Customize >> Sparkling Options >> Slider Options

To enable slider tick checkbox and you will see that two no options will appear “Slider Category” and “Number of slider items”

When I navigated to this location and enabled sliders I only had one option show up that says “Number of slide items” and “Enter the number of slide items”

Nowhere am I seeing a “Slider Category” appear. Why is this not appearing? How do I specify the images for my slider?

Hi @brucep,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

Please make sure you have created categories in your site and assigned it to the posts.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

You can fins more information about configuring the slider on the following page in the section “Set up Homepage Featured Slider”.

Best Regards,
Movin