Slider options for child theme

I’ve used the “Force Regenerate Thumbnails” successfully on the site, but the slider image is still not filling the slider space, but showing the full image instead. Thanks.

I’m still not sure where the option is to deactivate the link on the slider, however?

There isn’t any option it gets deactivated after activating the shared child theme on the site.

Also, the slider suddenly started showing the full image, instead of filling the slider space (ie, there are now grey boxes on either side of the slider image). How do I get it back to the original, to the edges of the window?

After using the shared child theme you have to regenerate thumbnails on your site using the following plugin.

Post Link: https://colorlibsupport.com/t/slider-text-link-activello-wordpress-theme/#post-130561

Hi @rlegates,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Do you mean it works fine for you using Activello theme but not with its child theme?

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that i can troubleshoot it?

Best Regards,
Movin

Apologies.

What I meant was that the new child theme installed successfully, and the text on the slider disappeared. But the problem with the slider image remains.

However, I was originally using the slider as a workaround for the background image, but the child theme seemed to fix my original problem. (In Activello, the background image changes with the window size, going behind the text and making it illegible. But in the new child theme, it doesn’t do that, so problem fixed). I’m not actually using the slider anymore.

Thank you!

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: