Slider picture does not fit width

Hello,
I have installed activello and followed video instructions. Unfortunately my slider does not shows fullwidth images, like in your demo. What shell I do.

Hi @alba,

I hope you are well today and thanks for posting here.

It seems the image file that you want to share is not got uploaded successfully so could you please share it again and also share us your site URL where it’s happening so that i can troubleshoot it?

Kind Regards,
Movin

Hi! I have the same problem. I downloaded the exact image from the demo and set it as a featured image for a post. Still the slider is not full width. Let alone on my own images…
I downloaded the child theme 69, that you attached to a post, but not it says it cant find the parent theme Activello-master … U just installed the normal Activello.
I would like my images in the slider to show full width too, just as in the demo.
Thanks

Hi @julaya,

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/activello/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Thanks,
Movin