Slider, post position, category header and sidebar

Hi there

I just want to say I absolutely love your activello theme. I have gotten a load of complements on it.

I just have a few questions on my website www.dearpasserby.com.

SLIDER

The slider on top. On the website it works fine however on the mobile site some of the photos do not appear full size even though I have them at the 1000x1000.

Is it possible to fix this or get rid of the slider on the mobile site altogether? Preferably I would just like to get rid of it if it’s not that difficult.

Blog post time line

Currently on the main page, the theme posts the two most recent posts as large and the rest smaller. Would it be possible to have three large posts instead of two?

I discuss three different categories on my blog. I was wondering would it be possible to have the most recent post in each category as the larger posts on the front page as opposed to the most recent posts in general. i.e the first post travel, the second, movies the third tech etc.

Recent posts sidebar.

On the activello theme there is the option to have the most recent posts on the sidebar. Would it be possible to change this to most popular posts?

Category heading

When you search by category the heading comes up at the top of the page. Is it possible to centre the category title, make all the letters uppercase and to underline it the same as the categories above posts only bigger?

Thank you very much for all your help

Hi @christinam,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

SLIDER

The slider on top. On the website it works fine however on the mobile site some of the photos do not appear full size even though I have them at the 1000×1000.

Is it possible to fix this or get rid of the slider on the mobile site altogether? Preferably I would just like to get rid of it if it’s not that difficult.

Could you please try resizing images in your site using the following plugin?

It seems this is happening because of the Jetpack plugin Photon module that you are using on your site so could you please try temporary deactivating it or its Photon module on your site if you are using it?

This jetpack photon module is not updating the images stored on wp.com so to resolve the issue either disable this module or update the images on wp.com by contacting jetpack support team.

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for your other questions here Activello - Colorlib Support Forum instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Best Regards,
Movin