Slider resized?

I seem to have lost some height off my slider.

All I’ve done is installed the Jetpack plugin.

There seems to be a "height=“362px” being appended to my slider.

Also, as an aside, can you help with aligning my logo centrally in the header on the smaller media sizes? If you make the page narrower and the menu goes down a line, the logo isn’t in centre.

Website is jdgsport.com

Hi @jdgmedia,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

I seem to have lost some height off my slider. All I’ve done is installed the Jetpack plugin. There seems to be a “height=”362px” being appended to my slider.

I visited your shared site and it seems you are using Jetpack plugin on your site so could you please try temporary deactivating its Photon module on your site as shown in the attached screenshot?

This jetpack photon module is not updating the images stored on wp.com so to resolve the issue either disable this module or update the images on wp.com by contacting jetpack support team.

Then try regenerating thumbnails using the below plugin.

Also, as an aside, can you help with aligning my logo centrally in the header on the smaller media sizes? If you make the page narrower and the menu goes down a line, the logo isn’t in centre.

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for each of your other questions here Sparkling - Colorlib Support Forum instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Best Regards,
Movin