Slider Selection Images not being displayed

Hi, I’ve noticed that my slider images section has done missing from the website. I still see and can edit the options (uploading images) in the menu section.

My URL is https://phase2face.co

Thanks in advance!

Hey there

Is slider enabled right now? i can’t see it in the markup
Also, instead of slider, i see a carousel of the images, is this what you wanted?

Hi, yeah slider is enabled. The slider is supposed to be between my menu and “need help” section. It suddenly disappeared. I’ve attached the settings, is it right?

And yeah, I have also added the instagram carousel.

Please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box

Hi, done.
URL is https://www.phase2face.co/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=ff0d429ff9023f1db525ff28d324c179
Thanks!

Hello,

Please go to Dashboard > Updates and install all the pending updates there because the theme seems to be out dated.

Best Regards,
Support

Hi, updated, but still not displayed.

Thanks in advance!

Hey there

This is one of your third-party plugins, please debug plugins
deactivate all third party plugins and try again your problem, most probably this I conflict with third-party plugins.
Once you deactivate all plugins please check your problem again, if the problem is gone then this means it was a plugin conflict. Now, start activating plugins one by one and same time repeat your problem until your problem appears again, now you know which plugin was in conflict
Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Okay, will try that now.

Thanks

Yup, it was the instagram carousel plugin that caused it.
Any suggestions for instagram plugin that works well with this theme?
Thanks!

Good morning

Sorry, don’t know :frowning: they are so many i really don’t know which one is better or works with the theme
is there anything else