Slider Title Not Appearing in Mobile or Tablet

Hello! And thank you in advance for any help.

My post titles are not appearing the the mobile or tablet versions of my site. They work perfectly on any computer browser but when I pull up the site on my phone it just shows the slider image with no text. Which makes it impossible to click on from mobile/tablet.

I’ve viewed several other forum requests on this subject but haven’t found the right CSS to fix my site.

Any suggestions?

Thank you,
Trailheadtraveler.com

Hi there,
Thanks for reaching out.
In reference to your question here, could you possibly try out the following CSS code under the Appearance>Customize>Additional CSS section:

@media (max-width: 768px){
.flex-caption {
display: block !important;
}
}

I hope this helps.
Best Regards,
Support.

Thanks for responding.

That code partly worked. The text is now appearing on the slider but it is somewhat cutoff on the tablet version and way too zoomed in on the mobile version.

Anything to help with this?

Hello…just following up on my last post.

Is there a code to fix the zoomed in text on the tablet and mobile versions of the slider?

HI there

there is a reason why the text is not appearing on the small screen devices, its not optimized for them and it needs major css investigation to make all the text, title, category, button responsive for various mobile devices screens, my suggestion is to keep them invisible as is by default

That is disappointing. Thank you for the response @Noda

Hi @cmhaffler,
Thanks for your understanding on this.
Please feel free to reach out once again in case you have any more questions.
Best Regards,
Support.