Slider Travelify

I can only add one slider. When I try with two or more my page freezed.
Everybody can help me?

Hi @asking,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Do you mean you can only add one slide in your slider and not more than one?

If yes then could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that i can troubleshoot it?

Kind Regards,
Movin

Limousinenservice-porwol.de

but i cant do the slider enable at the moment.
wich time youre tomorrow online?

i have another question:
the left menu in sidebar is not responsiv. do you know a plugin, or do you have an idea?
i use wp-responsiv-menu, but it doesnt work with correctly with travelify. :frowning:

thx a lot

It seems you have made some changes in the theme files which is causing this issue.

Please try temporary reverting the changes you have made in the theme files and see whether it works fine.

Please note if you make changes in the theme file then you have to make these changes again after theme updation as changes made in the theme files get lost on theme updation.

Please make sure you have configured the slider settings as described on the following page and share me the screenshot of your slider settings.

Hello, sorry before i change something in theme, it hasnt worked out.

The next problem is, sometime the responsive menu (primary menu) doesnt load everytime.
Sometimes yes, sometimes no … whyyyyyyyyyyy? ;O)

Thank you for help!

Nadine B.

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for your other questions here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/travelify-support/ instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.