Slider wont show

I have tried following the instructions on the documentation page, but the slider on the theme wont show, no matter what I do.
Any Idea what I’m doing wrong?

The website is yondoloki.dk

Hi @yondoloki,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Please try changing number of slider items in the slider settings. Also uncheck, save and check again the slider option “Check if you want to enable slider”.

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi

I’m doing fine, thank you.

I’ve done that multiple times, still no result.

This can be child theme issue on your site so to confirm it just temporary use the Sparkling theme instead of child theme on your site. If everything works fine then it’s your child theme issue so just share me your child theme so that i can troubleshoot it.

I tried using the Sparkling theme without the child theme, and it still doesn’t change anything.

Would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by checking the option “Set as private reply” when replying to this topic?

My site is yondoloki.dk.

To log in go to yondoloki.dk/wp-admin
User: Signe
Password: cxDsew32vcFdre43

Thank you for sharing the site details.

The Options Framework plugin is conflicting with slider on your site so i just disabled it and the slider is working fine now.

Thank you very much :smiley:

You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

hello,
my slider in the sparkling theme is also not working. i tried to set the slider options. I had a look at the plugins.
What can I do?
The website is: www.lebensbrunnen-selbsthilfe.de

I can see it is working on your shared site as shown in the attached screenshot.

hello,
thanks. i think it works now.

You are always welcome here :slight_smile:

Hi!
i have a similar problem, the slider does not show. i have tried to disabled all the plugins, tried all the different categories and numbers of slides. what can i do?
website is www.Anndreadrivdahl.com

@andrblog To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/sparkling/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.