Slow slider loading time

Is anyone having any issues with their slider loading slowly? I’ve optimized images and done everything else I can think of correctly to have a good site load time but the issue continues to persist. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!

Hi there
Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:
Unfortunately, I’ve not come across such a similar issue.
In order to check your question I need to see your live website, please provide URL and I will take a look
Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

https://swrmma.com/

Hey there

Yes, they are slow for me too,
As I can see you’re not using any chacing and optimizing plugin, please try to optimize your website by caching plugins and check again

I use WP super cache and the Jetpack CDN but its still slow. Any recommendations?

Hey there

Well, this theme is very fast itself, we are not using heavy functions inside that can slow down working of the website, contact to your hosting since loading time of the images is so slow

Hey there

Well, this theme is very fast itself, we are not using heavy functions inside that can slow down working of the website, contact to your hosting since loading time of the images is so slow

I contacted my hosting and they did everything on their end to improve the speed and it still loads slowly. I’ll probably utilize a different theme.

So sorry to hear that :frowning:

If you still have any questions let us know, perhaps I will be more helpful next time