Social Buttons

Hello, How can I move the social buttons down below near toolbar buttons?

Hi @Latanasov,

Thanks for posting on the forum.

Could you please tell me which toolbar buttons you are talking about( Share the screenshot of it if you can ) so that i can help you to move the social buttons down?

Kind Regards,
Vinod Dalvi

Hi and thanks for the reply,
The time i see this post i do something wrong and all the social icons apear in code - f204 ,f206

I want to make it back and i want to make them like in the picture. Please the image

The site is http://www.freshhome-cleaning.co.uk/

Screen Shot

http://www.freshhome-cleaning.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/social-buttons.jpg

Hi @Latanasov,

Thank you for your detailed reply.

To get social icons back either tell me exactly what have you changed or just reintall the travelify theme that you are using.

To move the social buttons down below near toolbar buttons as displayed in your shared screenshot, try adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS Theme options displayed on the below path in your admin area.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Options -> Other Tab -> Custom CSS

#branding .container {
   position: relative;
}
#branding section.hgroup-right {
  position: absolute;
  right: 0;
  bottom: 0;
}

Best Regards,
Vinod Dalvi

Hello team!

Thank you very much for a wonderful theme! Finally we found what we were looking for!

I have one question regarding our site www.conespiritunomade.com regarding the integration of social buttons and logo.

I would like the social buttons to display on top of the logo that is a image I made of 1016x116 and eliminate that light background colour I have above there. I know the logo image is the incorrect height as the specs said it should be 250px high but then I prefer not to put so much stuff up there that is not usefull to the site. Is there a way in which the social buttons could be rendered on top of the image or is that too much of a complication.

I would be happy to make the logo image, narrower ( regarding image size) add a background the same colour and have the social media icons in that space but do not know if this is the correct way about it.

The other minor issue is that the social icons the images are not appearing correctly, is that something I have done wrong?

Thanking you very much in advace,

Simon.

Hi, Thanks for the reply.
The moving for the social buttons worked perfect!

Im afaid that when i reinstall the travelife theme i will lose everything that i worked for a week. Is a way someone look im my admin panel and help with me that?

The thing I did before this was to change the color in the CSS contact form /in editor - style.css/ and also i change a new header picture in bmp format. After that i get it back but the social icons was the same (like the picture http://www.freshhome-cleaning.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/social-buttons.jpg )

My email: [email protected]

Hi Simon,

If you reinstall the theme you will not lose anything that you worked for a week except any changes made in the theme files if any. Just overwrite your exiting travelify theme files with the latest theme files.

Cheers,
Vinod Dalvi

Hello again,

Still having a slight problem with the rendering of my social buttons in conespiritunomade.com. I have the Use Any Fonts plugin installed, could that be the one causing the trouble that the fonts to not render properly? All I can see is a garbled symbol, like a font that does not have that particular character.

With my previous post I have managed to put them in a thin line with little top and bottom margin, I would still like to place them on top of the logo image though but nobody has replied to this yet so I guess it cannot really be done.

Any pointers for either question would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Simon.

Hello Vinold,

Tried reinstalling theme, both through the wordpress dashboard and FTP with no luck. the social media icons are still scrambled.

Any other ideas are greatly appreciated.

Thx,

Simon.

Ok, Ok!!

Solution No. 1!! If you are using “Use Any Fonts” plugin you might run into the same problem so add this to your Custom CSS

.social-icons ul li a {
  color: #d0d0d0;
  font-family: 'Genericons' !important;
}

You will see the social icons that are meant to be there…

Now working on the putting the icons over the logo image… will get back to you soon.

Simon.